Mat,

Thank you for posting a bug report!

I would certainly think that usually, when clicking a link to a tiddler,
people would want to be taken to the top of it. For that reason alone I
agree, and consider even that line being commented out a bug. I could maybe
excuse it if it returned you to your previous scroll position for tiddlers
that are already open, but that would possibly be confusing.

I think this will end up fixing a lot of the issues with the 'Zoomin' view:
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/3412.

Ash