> You indicated that your audience is other TW users

Actually I aim to have a large amount of traffic from all over the
Internet, primarily Reddit. This wiki is the hub for the projects I work
on, which is why I'm trying refine the style before promoting it to the
general public. Reddit in particular can be *brutal *with their feedback,
they are going to absolutely tear it apart. It is a wiki, a format that
isn't necessarily the most appealing, but I'm not under the illusion it
will be the place everyone goes. Unlike independent posts, the great thing
about a wiki is that all the content can reference each other using links,
which is great for fans wanting to delve deeper. I suspect only images and
videos can be truly mainstream, which is what I aim to share directly, and
that is what the wiki needs *a lot* of, pictures pictures pictures.

I mean, an intrusive sidebar is probably closed by default usually... If
> there are critical links that the user needs to see directly when visiting
> the site perhaps they should be in the topmost tiddler also? Just an idea,
> possibly a bad one ;-)

Yeah, I agree that it should probably be closed by default. Just a matter
of remembering to save with the sidebar closed. Fixed.

My philosophy is already that all pages should be reachable by following
links from the index, plus there is a persistent button with text for the
sidebar, so I think people shouldn't have much of a problem finding the
sidebar.

In the open sidebar there is, on my desktop screen, a horizontal scrollbar
> at bottom. But the sidebar shows fully and there is no scroll handle. My
> guess is you have something inside the popout that exceeds it by just a
> pixel or so, e.g a border.

Oh, I didn't notice that before, fixed, thanks!

Ash