Hi all,

I'm at the end of my rope here, trying to fix this. I am running an
instance of TiddlyServer on my Raspberry Pi running behind an Nginx reverse
proxy and SSL from Let's Encrypt. Some combination of all of these factors
causes the Etag header to be missing on the responses, and my server cannot
save because of it. Viewing the localhost works fine.

I came across this old thread with similar issues
https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/tiddlywiki/c/8HB0R_ADYac/m/axe_o1IgBAAJ but
saw no answers in there.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. You can find my TiddlyServer
setup in the original issue here
https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer/issues/97 and my Nginx config is as
follows:

server {
  server_name mydomain.com www.mydomain.com;

  error_log /var/log/nginx/mydomain.com.log;
  access_log /var/log/nginx/mydomain.com.access.log combined;

  location / {
    proxy_pass http://192.168.0.109:8080/;
    proxy_set_header Host $host;
  }

    listen [::]:443 ssl ipv6only=on;
    listen 443 ssl;

    ssl_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/mydomain.com/fullchain.pem; #
managed by Certbot
    ssl_certificate_key /etc/letsencrypt/live/mydomain.com/privkey.pem; #
managed by Certbot
    ssl_trusted_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/mydomain.com/chain.pem;
    include /etc/letsencrypt/options-ssl-nginx.conf; # managed by Certbot
    ssl_dhparam /etc/letsencrypt/ssl-dhparams.pem; # managed by Certbot

}server {
    if ($host = mydomain.com) {
        return 301 https://$host$request_uri;
    } # managed by Certbot