@Birthe

> First time I heard about SideEditor was in Twaddle, and at that time it
> was already a plugin. I remember quite clearly, because it was a turning
> point for me playing with CSS ;-)

I started looking into CSS after someone on the forum, maybe around 2010,
said something along "...you should learn CSS, then you can really do
powerful things in TW". It has proven to be true. Even if, presumably, JS
is even more powerful but it has other limitations.

> I do not know if this had something to do with it, but you have had some
> versions of your tiddlyspot set up wiki with SideEditor in it. I remember
> due to having had a small problem with it one time.

Yes the SideEditor quickly became ubiquitous for me. As I just noted in
another thread, I don't understand how people use TW - and especially
develop in TW - without something that shows their modifications right
away. ...or maybe it is possible to hook up external editors (because
that's what assume people use) and have them update the view mode tiddler
IRL somehow..?

Jon and Mat,
> Admit it is kind of funny that it turned out to be SideEditor no matter
> the origin ;-D

Yeah, after all that searching. But as Jon indicates, it might have been
something "user added".

<:-)