I Love Tony (TW Tone)'s example of outputting multiple view of a Resume
depending on audience. THAT ALONE is the #1 advice given to job-hunters in
the current digital landscape, but that often mean hours of customizing a
resume for a single application that is then never re-used.

I am also looking at TW as a "publication platform" and agree with many of
the points here in this thread. To follow up on Xavier's comment of
"embedded content", I have something special in the works that may just be
launching later today (hint: Oembed for TiddlyWiki5). :)

If I can figure out a couple of bugs... if not I may just release a Beta
that you would have to configure manually.

Best,
Joshua Fontany