Hello, I'm new here, and new to the code!

I use these Tag Manager-like Tiddlers to organize my tag hierarchies. For
example, this one creates a table of all my wiki's "topics" tags and shows
their count next to them (on the left).

Is there a way to sort the resultant table primarily by the count (most
popular tag first), and secondarily by the tag title?

*(Ideally clicking on the heading would sort the table by whichever sorting
the user wants, but for now I would be very happy with just a default sort
by count > title.)*

Thanks for your attention!

Teo

\define lingo-base() $:/language/TagManager/

<tbody>
<th><<lingo Count/Heading>></th>
<th><<lingo Tag/Heading>></th>
<$list filter="[tags[]tag[topics]!is[system]sort[title]]">