Hi there,

Would anyone have any clues why this file
<https://github.com/sweenejp/files/blob/master/The%20Dragons%20Of%20Eden%20-%20Speculations%20On%20The%20Evolution%20Of%20Human%20Intelligence.json%2C>

isn't importing nice and cleanly into my TiddlyWiki? It imports but not
nice and clean like dragging and dropping a tiddler from another TiddlyWiki
site does.

I'm trying to create a python script that creates tiddler files. I input
the ISBN (a book ID number essentially) and spits out a tiddler file with
the title, author, cover image, etc.

Anyway, I based my format on the format of a Tiddler
<https://github.com/sweenejp/files/blob/master/Community.json> that I
exported from tiddlywiki.com <https://tiddlywiki.com/#Community>.

What magic ingredients am I missing?