What I'd like to do is create a list formatted *"Title *- tags of that
tiddler"

So we have the tag template `{{Transclusion||$:/core/ui/TagTemplate}}` that
lets me get "Transclusion" in nice tag pill form.

But when I do:

`<$list filter="[tag[mytag]]">
<li><$link to={{!!title}}/>{{!!tags||$:/core/ui/TagTemplate}}</li>
</$list>
`

all I get is "*Title - *that title but in pill form". The template can't
use anything but the title of a tiddler. But getting all the tags in pill
form is clearly generatable since it's generated at the top of every
tiddler. Is there a way I can access that and use it in lists?