Hey,

I just installed the TiddlyMap plug-in and still learning a lot about how
to use it. I was wondering if there is way for it to display how the tags
are connected to each other? For example, if I wrote a Tiddler with the tag
"math" and "medicine", there would be a link between these two tags. Also
not sure if this is possible either but I have a tab called "Contents" and
within it there are sub-tiddler each with it's own series of tags on them.
It would be really cool to see if I could visualize how all the tags are
connected in my "Contents" tab but I have been searching everywhere on how
to do this but can't find it. I uploaded a screenshot of I organized my
"Contents" tab for clarity.

Thanks!