> The only thing i miss is Autocomplete which i think you are working on

Autocompletion will come with the 5.1.23 TiddlyWiki update, stay tuned!

Request: Can you make the unlinked links highlight like they are when using
> Freelinks Plugin?

I tried to do this before but I couldn't find a way to integrate the
context plugin (the one that the freelink uses for highlighs) with the
preview tiddler plugin.
Hopefully word highlightning will become a feature in tiddlywiki in the
future.