Kebi,

Lovely work. I Notice at the bottom
of https://kebifurai.github.io/TiddlyResearch/#Tiddly%20Research

The Streams tiddlers are listed.

   - Did you know if you give those tiddlers "caption"s, they will display
   the caption not the convoluted number?

This has inspired me to ask,

   - Has anyone worked out a way to use heuristics from the text in a
   tiddler, to come up with a caption or title that reflects the content?
   - If we could generate suggested unique titles from the content that
   would be Fab

Regards
Tony