TW Tones wrote:

> You asked if anyone was interested, and I asked questions so I could
> understand and give an honest answer to you. I am sorry if you think my
> response was stupid, because it feels that way.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend - I just can't understand what is unclear
about my inital post. How could it be made clearer?

Improve, in what ways, I cant see much difference between the two. I
> wondered what elements you are suggesting, had you other ideas?

OK, one main problem with the new UI is that you only see some 7 threads
(even when scrolling) on a 14" screen. With a UI change you can get double
that. As can be seen in the image, this is mainly achieved by hiding the
"Welcoming message".

> This has nothing to do with TW. TW can be styled internally.
>>

> Of course, but I am asking if the mechanism can be used for this as well.
> Typically I can only style internally If I can save the wiki, I was
> wondering as a visitor.

OK, that Amino extension can be used to enforce CSS on any page so sure.
But that's another topic :-)

<:-)