I just fixed an error with the python server, but the error was that it
didn't sent the correct response on success, but that has nothing to do
with the error you are seeing.
Nothing with the BobSaver sends any OPTIONS requests, do you have something
else using port 61192? I don't know of any other way that would happen.

'Nothing happened' isn't descriptive enough to give any other feedback. You
should have either gotten a message informing you that BobSaver wasn't
working if it had been active and not working, or the download saver should
have kicked in and downloaded a copy if BobSaver wasn't ever active.

I wrote up some guidelines about making bug
reports https://ooktech-public.gitlab.io/guidelines/