By the way,

I just thought I would mention some of our gurus may know how to build the
ability to type in the alternate alpha-numeric characters into tiddlywiki,
an example may be a custom language that maps to these alternates.

What if this could go into the *pre-release *or a plugin for it were
available?

 additional alphanumeric characters here
https://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U1D400.pdf

Regards