TT,

You clearly know more about this than myself. When I read about "Mathematical
Alphanumeric Symbols" I keep seeing references not to be used as "prose
text". There is good reason for this as they look like normal text with a
font style applied but they are not the same. However it seems to me this
very reason may be its very value, at least in tiddlywiki, The tag 𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓽
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#%F0%9D%93%B5%F0%9D%93%B2%F0%9D%93%BC%F0%9D%93%BD> is
different to the tag list macros can be written with the name 𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓽
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#%F0%9D%93%B5%F0%9D%93%B2%F0%9D%93%BC%F0%9D%93%BD> and
more.

We often talk about semantics and and using plan "English" language for
tiddlers, macros, fields etc...

Yes there are issues with the front end user accessing these without
knowledge of these different character set. But when developing a
tiddlywiki it could have some real advantages.

For example I could define tiddlers for tags and fields.

For example I could code a method to define tag tiddlers with the
equivalent in a different character set. I can have "same name" multiple
times, each performing a different purpose. Once created they can be
applied from a list, although searched only if you can copy the alternate
character text.

I have followed the various leads shared with me but I am yet to find a way
to exchange current alphanumeric's on my keyboard with those from the other
mathematical alphanumeric sets, with a setting, so I can simply type as if
is was standard. Upper and lower case! 26x2+10numerals or 62 alphanumerics
per set.

Yes some of these solutions provide a path to this outcome by allowing new
mappings however, that is a lot of work that could have being automated in
a given solution. There are multiple sets of alphanumerics so this will
take a lot of time if I can't find such a specific solution. I would have
thought this had being done before, or am I at the bleeding edge?

I will test it in a wider set of circumstances but they are resolving in
Chrome and Firefox without alteration. Although it is true depending how I
design it may not matter to end users if such fonts are only used behind
the scenes.

Regards
Tones