Shareda,

The trick is to find out how tiddlywiki already does it, and do similar.

   - See here https://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2FControlPanel
   - and $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/sidebarbreakpoint which sets
   the break point
   - Then search for $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/sidebarbreakpoint
   in the advanced search system and shadows tabs.
   - Then we find its in the $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base which means
   its theme dependant
   - This is possible all in the Page Template and uses standard html/css
   but you could just use the value in
   $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/sidebarbreakpoint if you want
   depending on what you are trying to achieve.

Tones