Shareda,

Sorry my notes did not help. A little more but not the answer I am sure.

$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/sidebarbreakpoint={{$:/themes/
tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/sidebarbreakpoint}}<br>
<$set name=sidebarbreakpoint value={{$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/
sidebarbreakpoint}}>
sidebarbreakpoint=<<sidebarbreakpoint>>
</$set>

Tones