Hi,

I followed GithubUsername/RepostioryName format only.
(https://github.com/hfactor/hfactor.github.io is my repository. and I used
hfactor/hfactor.github.io)
I then moved it to a folder and added /wiki/. but still got the same error.

--
Hiran Venugopalan | +91 9496 346 709
hiran.in | facebook.com/hfactor | schedule meeting