On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 5:06:35 AM UTC-7, Hiran Venugopalan wrote:

> I followed GithubUsername/RepostioryName format only.
> (https://github.com/hfactor/hfactor.github.io is my repository. and I
> used hfactor/hfactor.github.io)
> I then moved it to a folder and added /wiki/. but still got the same
> error.

In my GitHub Saver setup, I used the following:

Username = myusername
Personal Access Token = long alpha-numeric sequence
Target Repository = myusername/myusername.github.com
Target branch for saving = master
Path to target file = foldername
Filename of target file = index.html
Server API URL = https://api.github.com

Note that the Path to target file does NOT include leading or trailing
"/"... just the folder name by itself

-e