Thanks for Sharing back

Code blocks are available in the online Google Groups forum when replying
or posting using the "{ }" button in the same toolbar that allows font
settings etc..., but only in the classic groups not the new google groups.

[image: Snag_35486c3.png]
Please report bugs or missing features in the new google groups with

Change back using ?

   - I can find the change back mechaisium but you can use a link saved
   from the classic view
   - This link for example is back in the classic group view
   https://groups.google.com/forum/?oldui=1&oi=1#!forum/tiddlywiki

Tones