Hi Tones,

I'm not trying to solve any problems, it was just a matter of curiosity.  I
used to use TitlesLikeThis a lot because they were used in some examples in
the Tiddlywiki documentation; however, WikiWords have some limitations
(WikiWords means your titles can't have spaces and can't be single words)
so I don't really do that anymore.  I just use regular titles and [[Double
Brackets]].  From what I've seen, that's pretty normal -- I don't see many
WikiWords in other people's tiddlywikis.

And it would be kind of weird looking at (e.g.) a table of contents, and
seeing a bunch of WikiWords rather than regular text.  And tagging, it
would look a little weird if instead of tagging something "Bookmarks" you
had to tag it "BookMarks".

So when I look at one of my first wikis and I see pages like JohnSmith
instead of [[John Smith]] I think "huh, that's right, I used to use
WIkiWords a lot and stopped.  I wonder if there are any people who really
dig WikiWords and still use them?  If so I wonder what their reason for
doing so is?"

Maybe there aren't any, maybe everybody ends up moving to non-wiki-words
titles like I did!  But I thought I'd ask.