I use WikiWords in my Zettelkasten <https://zettelkasten.sorenbjornstad.com>.
Besides saving a couple of keystrokes, I actually like them aesthetically
-- maybe because I'm a programmer, or just because I'm weird. And I think
the restrictions in form
<https://zettelkasten.sorenbjornstad.com/#GenerativeRestrictions> help me
come up with concise names for things.

That said, I think it depends a lot on your application. I think my
Zettelkasten just about hits the sweet spot for WikiWords:

   - Pages usually describe things or specific ideas, so concise nouns or
   phrases are usually the titles
   - Extensive wiki I spend a lot of time in, so getting used to a more
   complicated naming convention is not an issue
   - Mostly personal -- any utility it has to other people is accidental

I would use titles with spaces if I were formally publishing something with
TiddlyWiki, or sharing a wiki with others.

Ed mentioned the weirdness of having to write names like "BookMarks." It's
not just a little weird, it also means you're a lot more likely to
accidentally create a duplicate tiddler by adding the capitals a different
way the next time (IIRC, Wikipedia started out with WikiWords titles at the
very beginning, and this was one of the main reasons they nixed it). So if
something doesn't naturally contain multiple words, I don't try to force
the issue and just use the brackets when I need to.

I think Tones was alluding to the fact that you don't necessarily have to
use the titles for display if they don't look pretty. You can always use
the double-bracket form and enter a different link text than the name
(e.g., [[MyTiddler|a description of what this tiddler is]]). If it's
defined, the *caption* field on tiddlers is used by most of the
table-of-contents features and a great number of other places in
TiddlyWiki, in place of the title. I use the caption field pretty
extensively in the customizations I make too. For instance, for book
titles, I come up with a short slug with the most important couple of words
and the year of publication and use that as the title, but then in *caption
*I fill in the complete title and subtitle, and that's what shows up in the
infobox at the top of the tiddler and in collected bibliographies. (Here's
a good example
<https://zettelkasten.sorenbjornstad.com/#CompleteThoughtMapping2003>.)

Even a bit more on this
<https://zettelkasten.sorenbjornstad.com/#WikiCamelCase> over in the
informational notes in my Zettelkasten itself.