Been a rough week or so since you posted that. Just got back to working on
this. Kinda got stuck trying to figure out a bit of weird behavior. When I
use a vertical tabs setup, if I select an odd numbered tab (with the first
tab being tab #1) then the text of all the *other* tabs gets displaced to
the right by a pixel or three (I haven't looked closely enough to get the
exact measurement yet and I'm not up for doing that tonight) and the long
line the tab buttons connect to displaces to the right as well. But if I
select an even numbered tab then the displacement dissappears. Or at least,
there' a visible difference between when an odd numbered tab is selected
and when an even numbered tab is selected. Is that normal? Is there a way
to make it not happen? To be clear, this occurs even when using normal
vertical tab arrangements without any style sheets in a wiki.