> 2. For the 409 error - yes I saw your note, and in fact I've turned off
> auto-save, for me it gives me the warning if saves are even minutes apart -
> so I guess I'd have to study to see what frequency in saving it allows to
> prevent the concurrency error, it must be a long time.

This error may be explained by Jeremy! but as much as I now the TW autosave
try to save your wiki when you make a change like editing and saving a
tiddler! I normally clear my username in GitHub Saver in Control Panel and
using Tamimi lets to work all the time locally. As soon as I am finished I
just put the user name and press Save Wiki! It updates my GitHub page! That
is all.

Cheers
Mohammad