*A breaking change seems to have emerged*: The attached tiddler contains a
*custom
search results tab* which, in addition to normal results, also displayed
missing tiddlers and buttons to create new tiddlers based on the search
text. It worked correctly in 5.1.22, no longer in 5.1.23. Look for the word
"Git" on TW.com: in 5.1.23 it only lists missing tiddlers, not normal
results.

The problem is that I transclude the default search results tiddler into
the current one, but the macro in it refers to the fields, which doesn't
work because of transclude. So I had to expand transclude in my search
results.

Works in 5.1.22:

{{$:/core/ui/DefaultSearchResultList}}

Modification for 5.1.23:

<$vars configTiddler="$:/core/ui/DefaultSearchResultList">
{{$:/core/ui/DefaultSearchResultList}}
</$vars>

Although the problem was easily resolved in my case, it is a backward
incompatible modification, which is why I indicate it.