Hi Mohammad

> Third party plugins need to distinguish between dark and light palettes to
> adjust colors and other visual effects of their elements.
>
> In TW 5.1.23, how a plugin can find which mode is in use? Dark or Light? Is
> there any state or info tiddler?

Beyond the ability to make dark palettes that we’ve had for a long time, the
only support for dark mode in v5.1.23 is that the operating system dark mode
setting is reflected in $:/info/darkmode.

We opted not to implement automatic switching of palettes in this release
largely because of the backwards compatibility issues that we want to get right.

Best wishes

Jeremy