Hi Mohammad

>  So if a user change the palette in Tiddlywiki, say from "Vanilla" to "Gruv
> Box Dark" there is no way a third party plugin notify about this change! Am I
> right?

The plugin would be able to tell that $:/palette was set to
$:/palettes/GruvboxDark, but there would be no way for the plugin to know
whether the palette is supposed to be categorised as light or dark.

> If the above is correct, a plugin needs to have its own setting and dark
> palette/theme and lets user manually switch the plugin palette/theme to meet
> the Tiddlywiki palette in use.

Nothing has changed here; we’ve always had a mix of light and dark palettes,
with no special markings to indicate which is which.

If plugins want to play well with different palettes the best technique is to
ensure that they exclusively use named colours via the <<colour>> macro; that
way everything will change automatically as the palette is changed.

Best wishes

Jeremy.