Hi Mark

That’s a great idea. Right now the JSZip plugin isn’t a part of the core, so
such a saver would have to reside in the plugin.

In the meantime, one could make a custom button for the sidebar that performed
the zip and save operation. The example given with the JSZip plugin should get
you started,

Best wishes

Jeremy.