Colleagues,

I'm interested in creating a gallery of images in a tiddler from all the
files in a particular folder - i.e. without knowing beforehand filenames or
the number of files. I've searched this group and https://tiddlywiki.com/
but haven't found anything that addresses this (but maybe my search terms
have been inappropriate). However, I also have a feeling there may be
security and/or rights issues with this so I'm expecting this isn't
possible.

Many thanks in advance for any more knowledgable insights,

Anthony