still using nodejs check out tiddlywiki.files and tiddlywikifolders
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlyWikiFolders:TiddlyWikiFolders%20%5B%5Btiddlywiki.files%20Files%5D%5D>

as a way to manipulate files.  tiddlywiki.files in particular will allow
you to have tiddlywiki load a folder, apply a tag to everyfile in it
automatically, and then you could have a tiddler that loads all files (such
as images) based on that tag. All this is very much easier said then done
if you are just starting out with nodejs but it's well worth the time.
Nodejs unlocks some very powerful features, especially when it comes to
file manipulation.