Thinking out loud.

Looking at InfoMechanism <https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#InfoMechanism>,
it seems the only information TW exposes that might be useful are the
screen dimensions. On some phones, the screen ratio is 2. On most many
desktop screens it's less than two. So maybe a viewtemplate could check the
ratio, and based on that display or not display information. It would
depend on what the ratios are for your particular desktop and particular
phone.

Now I'm waiting for someone to pop up with "there's a new undocumented 'is
mobile" tiddler" ...