Greetings,

I store TiddlyWiki on iCloud.
Though the syncing works like a charm on iPad and iPhone (I use Quine 2),
the file keeps offloading from my device.
I mean: each time I go back to my TiddlyWiki, I have to wait for the file
to be downloaded again Bedford being able to open it.
So I can’t rely on TiddlyWiki for fast reference.

A scenario:
I need a fast information stored on my TiddlyWiki, I open up the
iPhone...but I have to wait for the file to download.

It’s 24Mb right now, so it’s pretty fast (some seconds), but what happens
when the file gets bigger?
I need for the file to stay at my disposal on my devices.

It keeps me from investing on TiddlyWiki.

Any solution or workaround?

Thank you!