Hi Ivan

This sounds like a Quine issue. iPad apps are apt to be unloaded in the
background when memory is low, but I think it could also be related to the
particular file provider you're using.  I'd suggest posting in the Quine Google
Group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/quine-app

Best wishes

Jeremy