Saq ....i just looked into the TW set up which i use daily and wrote down
my favorites from it...... so that it may be helpful for others who are
just starting to use TW.

Odin.....I use command palette regularly in my wiki which is based on TW
5.1.23. I have never seen any bugs related to it in my set up except of the
small problem when using two story layout which i had described in my first
post in this thread .