Whoo...this is an excellent exercise, and I love the answers on here.

*Highlights* for me, off the top of my head, are:

Tools - Stroll, Streams, and Drift-type things -- all of which provide
inspiration for my own project to organize all the things and thoughts.
Mohammad's projects to make TiddlyWiki beautiful and structured. Flibbles'
Relink plugin. Muuri.

Learning - Community, by which I mean not only the repeat helpers on this
list - I've only asked a few questions, but have learned from the answers
to many more - but also resources and notes people have spent time sharing,
like Jed's pages, TobiBeer's pages, of course Dave Gifford's pages, and
more.

*Wish list:*

Easier custom tiddler templating - I think more people would "get"
TiddlyWiki as a platform if it were easier to present tiddlers with
different roles differently in the Story River. Joshua Fontany's PR
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/4681> breaking out templates
into components, and the discussion around it, are interesting, I think. I
think this is one place we've been held back by the idea of TW as a
notebook as its power has grown far beyond that.

Discoverability of tools - in one sense there are so many on David's
dynalist that I need to discover fewer, the ones that are maintained and
most useful. This thread helps with that.

A personal wish is for me to cooperate more and spend less time rolling my
own solutions to fit my preferences exactly. :P I don't actually use most
of the tools I admire.

I'm sure I've missed out some highlights.

Like David, I look forward to the CovidVaccinePlugin and anxiously watch
for any signs of it starting to influence the overall picture!

Thanks to everyone posting and developing. I hope 2021 brings good news to
all.

Best,
Chris