Hello again!

Well, to be fair, you only posted details 4 days ago, and in the West, it's
> only 2 days from Christmas. People not locked down by Covid may be
> travelling, and people that are locked down are probably dealing with a lot
> of disruption.

True that - I had forgotten about the potential impact of the holidays.
That said, it's not been all that different from past experience, with the
exception of MORE engagement! So, thanks to you for the comments and
getting more involvement :)

>> 1) A new plugin for color tweaking: something where we could pick our
>>> colors in TW, and see changes immediately. Would obviously need to include
>>> some work to make all the uncommon bits visible (alerts, for example).
>>> That sounds doable. I'm surprised someone hasn't already done it. I
>>> think only a human will be able to see whether the uncommon bits are
>>> visible. I guess the display could show examples of most of the usages, so
>>> they could be tweaked on the spot before applying. Maybe someone will pop
>>> up with "that's already been done!"

Not done, that I know of, but it has been requested by others. I think it
would make a huge difference in terms of theme development, at least from
the color side.

2) The new Notebook theme is awesome, but.... made me pine for one of my
>> original thoughts again - the manuscript!
>> * a two-panel layout (like an open book) that can become "single page" as
>> needed depending on browser width
>>
> * the "book" sits on a table/like background, of course, possibly with
>> some other items visible for aesthetic purposes (inkwell and quill!)
>>
> * "turny corners" to move to next page / prev page of a tiddler "page"
>> * editing would be a single panel on the page, like normal
>> * There's a bookmark, and I have two ideas here:
>> IDEA 1:  the part of the bookmark showing has the main tool buttons
>> (New/Home/Save, etc.) as well as navigation buttons - previous tiddler aka
>> chapter, maybe last 5 tiddlers. Idea is basically to allow for tiddlers as
>> static "pages" but still have fairly easy navigation (an idea would be to
>> have temporary additional "bookmarks/tags" on the sides of the "book" for
>> quick navigation to other "open"  tiddlers)
>> IDEA 2: put new/save/home buttons on the object on the table (click on
>> the inkwell to create a new page/tiddler, quill to save, etc) and keep the
>> bookmark super simple, possibly with links to "home" pages or fave tiddlers

Putting a bookmark in the *sidebar* for idea #2 sounds doable. Or were you
> thinking of getting rid of the sidebar? Like a complete re-arrangement of
> elements?

The latter - rearrange the elements altogether. Sidebar components would be
moved to the right page of the book, to the bookmark, or to the "tabs"...

Tones has requested a mock up, and I think that's a great idea.... working
on it