Mohammad,
I do love Tiddlywiki.

If it's not too much trouble, could you answer another question.
I was trying to use cards for tasks.
I would like to add the duedate in the header like below.
<$checkbox tag="done">  <$link to={{!!title}}><$view field="duedate"
format="date" template="DDD DDth MMM YYYY"/></$link> </$checkbox>

This card works, but the duedate format is 20201229. I would like Tuesday
29th December 2020

<$list filter="[tag[task]!tag[done]]"><$macrocall $name="card"
header="{{!!duedate}} @ {{!!time}}"
title="{{!!object-type}} - {{!!who}}"
text="{{!!what}}<br>{{!!note}}"
footer={{!!where}}
width=18em
/>
</$list>

Thanks

Scot

On Tuesday, 29 December 2020 at 18:45:00 UTC Mohammad wrote:

> Hello Mohammad,
>> Thank you very much for the solution. It's exactly what I was after.
>> You make everything appear so easy - I wish Santa could have brought me
>> your coding skills for Christmas.
>>

> Amen!
> You need to love Tiddlywiki, that is it ;-)
>

>> Best Wishes,
>>
>> Scot
>>

>> On Tuesday, 29 December 2020 at 16:21:24 UTC Mohammad wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Scot,
>>>  The way you called macro is not correct.  If you want to create a
>>> number of cards  from your tiddlers say tag with mylist do as below
>>>
>>> <$list filter="[tag[mylist]]"><$macrocall $name="card" header="My Test
>>> Header"
>>> title={{!!title}}
>>> text={{!!text}}