Hi HP

I figured out the problem with the delete and close buttons. Just delete
$:/config/ui/EditTemplate
<https://giffmex.org/stroll/stroll.html#%24%3A%2Fconfig%2Fui%2FEditTemplate>.
and you should be good.

Explanation: I had a separate edit template for Stroll, so that every time
you edit a tiddler and close it, missing tiddlers are created. This was to
imitate Roam Research functionality and save a step of manually creating
every tiddler. I think to avoid users' confusion and work for me every time
TiddlyWiki gets upgraded, I will remove that functionality.

I will update the Stroll tutorial to remove references to that
functionality, and I will update Stroll and Stroll's empty.html to 5.1.23
and without the offending tiddlers in a few moments. But for you, all you
need to do at the moment is delete that config tiddler, and it will return
to its default state, which points to $:/core/ui/EditTemplate instead of my
custom edittemplate.

There is still a problem with the Close others and Fold others not working
in the more menu. I suspect those are problems with the Stories plugin by
Saq. I will poke around to see if I can find the problem, but most likely
Saq will know how to fix that. Everything else seems to be working okay.