To be sure, Dave: i just did the Stroll upgrade (yellow pill in content
area of this page
<https://giffmex.org/stroll/stroll.html#Welcome%20to%20Stroll>, right?) in
my browser (latest Chrome: Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build)
(x86_64) on Mac), and everything still looks the same -i.e. the options
under pink eyeball icon are still:

*Choose how to view references:*

 Full text
 Full text under sliders
 Hidden
 Highlights in context
 Simple links
Is this a definitive proof that the upgrade didn't work? Is there some
other test i can try?

Yours, Walt