BTC,

>>    1. Ability to identify the board and column in which the tiddler was
>>    added.
>>
>> How are you imagining this?

Perhaps when using the + button in a board, or Column add that board or
column name to a field in the tiddler. In most cases we will possibly
create a board, add a columns (Add board field) and add an item (record
board and Column). Then the items in the kanban can be accessed elsewhere
using board[boardname] and/or column[columnname]. This will not address
drag and drop.

Later extending the board to board*s* and colum*n*s using listops for
multiple values would support drag and drop, perhaps drag can remove the
current when its moved away? unless a modifier key is used.

The reason for doing this is would be to retain any information available
about tiddler movements in boards and columns, and would provide a generic
way of managing lists of tiddlers with your lovely Kanban. A little more
complexity in the solution in someway makes it simpler for users, because
such behaviour would be what users may assume or desire. A single column is
a list viewer, multiple columns on a board is a method for cross/inter list
manipulation.

Carful handling of a multi-board and multi-columns field on each tiddlers
would allow move and/or add a given tiddler to other and multiple lists.

Tones

>>    1. Perhaps you could set a favicon on
>>    https://burningtreec.github.io/tiddlywiki-muuri/ so its easy to
>>    identify in browser tabs
>>
>> Yes I could do so but I don't have a suitable one atm

Even without a suitable one use any, even "M" attached;

Tones