@BTC

""Muuri Layout - The standard TiddlyWiki layout with a fixed drag-container
utility div on top"

What does that mean? And can we maybe find a friendlier description? :)

I like this: Show the item-borders in the color of the column header

My visual OCD asks if the column items can please line up nicely with their
headings, i.e. have the same width and margin.