I use Powershell extensively in our data warehouse build and deploy
process.  And that includes importing TW "templates", importing tiddlers
from a JSON file generated from the database in SQL procs, exporting the
whole file to HTML.  We use it for the user documentation generation as
well as somewhat interactively in the QA process, where the informatics
staff can review the test output results and check off that they are
correct - these tiddlers get imported so that they can round-trip in future
build/test cycles.

Doing all this using tiddlywiki nodejs command line.

Thanks,

Cade