Hi Nicolas,
I did have a short look to your github repo. .. I think you should do your
"string management" in a different way, which is more maintainable.

AND the library / language build process will need a naming convention,
which is different to yours. ...

TW knows so called *.multids see:
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/tree/master/languages/de-DE
Those tiddlers will be expanded to single tiddlers, when the language is
activated.

For plugins we use a "namespace" schema like:
$:/plugins/<author>/<plugin-name>/<tiddler-name>

For core languages it is: $:/languages/en-GB,  $:/languages/de-DE and so
on. ... For language-addons it will *probably* be eg:
$:/languages/de-DE/<author>/<plugin-name>/xxx.multis

I use "*probably"* here, since the language-addon functionality isn't
implemented in the core yet. .. I'll push a DRAFT pull-request today. Then
we will see, how it will be implemented.

Please be patient. Otherwise you and others will need to make a lot work
several times.

-mario