Thanks for the help clutterstack. I managed to change the white background
to my preferred color using your suggestion. The variable for the
background color is under tc.story-river. However, if I change any of the
other colors for any other element, it automatically switches the story
river color back to white. Also, if I close the wiki and reload it, it goes
back to white. Any ideas what I should do to make the change permanent?