Hi Mohammed,

This is a great plugin! It looks pretty and feels intuitive when trying it
out on the demo page. I tried it out on a backup of my personal wiki that
contains schoolnotes. I copied the presenter macro from one of the demo's
and swapped out the tag for one that contains notes around a topic. My
feedback:

   - The customizability is great. Being able to add a footer, adjust the
   height and change themes is really cool.
   - I think it is a great thing that the height accepts CSS inputs, I set
   it to 90vh for a better full-screen experience.
   - With longer notes, the text will overflow and will not be visible. I
   think it would be great to have it automatically adjust font-size to fit
   the screen. Or have an option to adjust font size for some slides. (note, I
   was testing it with tiddlers not made for slides ofcourse, but I can
   imagine this is a handy feature If you want to be able to fit more text on
   screen)
   - Keyboard buttons work great. I like how there are several options to
   move forward and backwards in the slideshow, and to enter and leave the
   presentation. Took me a while to figure out the Q-key is used to leave. I
   first thought it meant going into tiddler-edit mode.
   - On the demo page the background slide behind the text when you scroll
   past the toddler (in normal mode) creating a parallax-like effect. Is this
   the intended behaviour? It doesn't impact fullscreen mode so it isn't a
   problem in most cases.
   - The slides are interactive, which is a great feature! I made slide
   containing my recipe plugin dashboard and I could click on the tabs,
   buttons, input text (but not remove the text with backspace clear the
   input, delete worked). You could use this to hide text behind the details
   macro from Shiraz, which is useful for presentations. I think this makes
   Tamasha especially useful for making presentations about TiddlyWiki, as you
   can show the wikitexts results and interact with them while in fullscreen
   presentationmode.
   (You could also for example add projectify to one of the slides to
   create tasks while still being inside of the presentations. This could be
   very handy)
   - I think a button that opens up the current slide as a tiddler and then
   navigates you to it would be practical. For if you want to see the original
   tiddler you can open it up right from the slideshow.
   - When users create new slideshows, they have to tag each slide/tiddler
   for each slide show. This can be a little tedious as it requires you to
   open up each tiddler, edit it and save it again. Tinka
   <https://tinkaplugin.github.io/>, the plugin package plugin has a great
   way to select tiddlers to be packaged. You can search or use filters to
   create a list that you then can select tiddlers from a checkbox. I think
   something similar can be really useful to make the creation of slides more
   seamless.

These are my thoughts so far. I hope it helps you with the development.
Feel free to ignore the feedback if it doesn't fit your vision. I am really
looking forward to seeing how this project develops!