Hi Mohammad,

This is looking really good. Some feedback:
1) Counter-intuitively, looking at the long long tiddler slide, your vh
scaling works on small windows but then text over-flows on large/fullscreen
windows. I think it is the fact that the horizontal size of the slide
content does not change with with the same proportion as the vertical size
and the larger text ends up wrapping more and then flows off the bottom.
Some scaling of the content window width needs to happen too.
2) How do you sort the slides? Is there a way to specify the sort field and
methodology? I couldn't find anything on that and it seems that Tamasha
just uses the default unsorted list which, in my experience, will shift
occasionally. I see a "slide sorter" tiddler in there so maybe there is
some planned functionality that I need to wait for.

Thanks,
/Mike