Mohammad Rahmani <mohammad.rahm...@gmail.com> writes:

>> If the font sizes are relative to vh, it surprises me that
>> on the bigger resolution screen (3000x2000) the text reaches near to the
>> bottom edge,
>> while on the smaller resolution screen (1366x768px) the text does not grow
>> that large.
>> I attach the 2 screenshots.
>>

> May be @Nico can explain this better, but font size scaled based on height
> not width!

There's still some tweaking to be done, adjusting font sizes and line
heights based on viewport dimensions can be a bit tricky, especially
because ideally you'd want to display the same amount of lines per slide
in "author" (normal) mode and "presentation" (full-screen) mode.

The code in the main branch on GitHub should handle various viewport
dimensions a bit better, but I haven't tried on very large displays like
3000x2000px.

Cheers,
Nico