The shadow tiddlers with $:/tags/ in them, which are way down at the bottom
of the shadow list, which I use to reorder the list of buttons and what not

And the shadow tiddlers that have to do with exporting static tiddlers,
which often need changes

Also, I posted that before reading on the site about customizing, so feel
free to ignore...