On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 11:40 AM Mat <matiasg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mohammad wrote:
>
>> Why does it appear under advanced search?
>>

> Where else? It is (kind of) search tool and there is the direct button to

It seems Control Panel > Info > Advanced has such tabs! but I know this
needs many mouse clicks to get there!

>> It is good to add a search feature to it!
>>
> I know Saq was working on a feature to search in settings so it can be
>> used here too!
>>

> How would a envision that a search feature for it, specifically, differ
> from the search feature that appears in the AdvancedSearch standard tabs?

All items can be displayed by default in their respective tabs! Then using
a search box you can search by entering a keyword and then limit the result!
Like searching for settings in Android!

This is just my opinion! Ignore where not relevant!