Hi Walt,

Here it is: https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/field-search/  V0.3.0
Have a look at: https://wikilabs.github.io/ to see how you can import the
library configuration. So you'll have the possibility for easy updates.

Version 0.3.0 with a completely redesigned interface to create your field
sets. If you need a new field, just create a tiddler, that contains the new
field and it will show up in the field list.

There is an "exclude fields" and "field sort" configuration. ... Just play
with it.

The "comment" text isn't used atm.

have fun!
mario

On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 8:16:44 PM UTC+1 ludwa6 wrote:

> Wow, @PMario : that would make this an amazing tool!  Could it also be
> possible to then export the result-set of tiddlers?

hmmm, I need to think about this. ... It should be possible to copy the
"actual" search configuration over to the "Filter" tab. The filter tab will
be able to export the result. ...

The problem is, that we can have several "result" tabs. The filter tab can
only handle 1 configuration. ... So there would need to be a new "export"
button near the "+" system button.

... **thinking**

-mario